- On the Tools menu, point to Options and click Charts.
- Click on the Colors tab.
- Click the pull-down arrow and scroll through the list to see different palette options.
- Highlight the new color palette name and click OK.
- On the Chart formatting toolbar, click Custom Format.
- Use the Palette button to change the entire chart.
- OR, right-click on the data series (line, bar, or area) you would like to change and select one of the options that appears.
- For more detailed changes to background, gridline, or chart box colors, click the custom format Properties button, and change the settings on the General and Y Axis tabs.
Tags: Tips and Tricks