With our recent launch of Email Center Pro 2.0, we’ll be posting “Tips” and “How do I?” instructions here to individually highlight what’s changed and what’s been added in. Here’s our first Tip. Stay tuned for more to come…
Can’t remember where that important email was? No problem. Email Center Pro 2.0 has more flexible and specific search criteria to help you find any conversation, every time.
- From the Dashboard tab, find the Saved Searches area on the right.
- Click the New search link.
- Use the drop-down menus in the Search tab to choose search criteria like “Body contains” for full-text searching, “Action date is newer than 3 days,” or even “Attachment name ends with…”
- Click Add Additional Criteria to further narrow the search results
- Click on a conversation from the list to open it.
You can also use the fields at the top of the Search tab to Name and Save your search for future reference, and to Share it with other users.
You can see an example of Saved Search in the Email Center Pro Feature Tour.