I am a Senior Customer Care team member at Palo Alto Software and am a power user of Email Center Pro.
In the beginning, I found getting started in Email Center Pro was very simple. The switch from the previous email system to Email Center Pro was a smooth one.
The collaboration tools in Email Center Pro are what I appreciate and use the most. My team and I are in Email Center Pro every day answering inbound messages. We are able to easily collaborate with the features of Email Center Pro:
- We share the workload for email messages every morning by using the assign function to delegate messages to each team member.
- Reply messages come in automatically assigned to the original person, ensuring the customer continues to work with the original associate who is familiar with their situation.
- For new emails that have not yet been assigned, there is no risk of double answering. We are easily able to see when an email is being responded to and by whom. If there were an attempt to reply, Email Center Pro pops up a message and prevents the double answer from occurring.
- We use the Notes feature often to ask colleagues questions and provide additional information in respect to a particular email that needs follow-up.
- If emails need to be re-routed, we move them to the correct box with just a mouse click.
At Palo Alto Software we have several Inboxes. I manage two different Inboxes and am easily able to move between these boxes without the need to sign in and out between them both.
Email Center Pro is Web-based, allowing the ability to answer emails from the road or home.
Email Center Pro allows me to provide quick, efficient and excellent customer service and I wouldn’t have it any other way!