Want to quickly find that message from yesterday that came in with an attachment? How about the one where you wrote a note?
Email Center Pro lists this information in visual format, right next to each message in a list. Just scan down the message listing to find the icon you’re looking for:
- The Note icon indicates that an internal note has been added to the conversation.
- A red pencil lets you know someone else is reading this message and you won’t be able to make any changes.
- A yellow pencil indicates that a draft has been saved for this conversation.
- A paper clip indicates that a file is attached to the email.
- A green arrow indicates that an outgoing message has been sent (usually a reply).
- All conversations in the Archive folder show the archive box, instead of the envelope, as their main icon.
- All conversations in the Spam folder show the spam shield, instead of the envelope, as their main icon.
- All conversations which contain only a Draft, in the Drafts folder, show the Draft icon, instead of the envelope, as their main icon.
- All conversations in the Trash folder show the trash can, instead of the envelope, as their main icon.
Tags: ecp update